About the Courses
As a client, registering for your EyeGym training with your details gives you immediate access to a Primary EyeGym course. You also get the Advanced EyeGym course at a discounted price after paying a once-off fee of R200. You can earn 150 Vitality Drive points by completing both the Primary EyeGym course and the Advanced EyeGym course. You can even complete both courses at the same time if you want to.
The EyeGym course is made up of:
Primary EyeGym course
Earn 50 Vitality Drive points when you register for the Primary EyeGym course which you can access for 6 months at no extra cost to you.
How it works
The course's training time consists of four different drills, spread across five grades. Across the five grades, there are 10 levels. Pass the necessary levels for each drill to move to a higher grade.
- You will have access to the Primary EyeGym course for 6 months every year.
- For every 10 minutes of training that you complete, you will earn 10 Vitality Drive points. You can earn a maximum of 50 points for your Primary EyeGym course. The maximum training time you can do in a day is 10 minutes.
- If you complete the five grades in the Primary course within less than 50 minutes, you'll receive your 50 Vitality drive points even sooner.
- If you don't earn the maximum Vitality Drive points (50 points) within the 6 months free-access period, you can request to restart the course again for a fee of R85. When you restart the course, you then have another chance to earn the balance of your points to a maximum of 50 Vitality Drive points in a year
Advanced EyeGym course
Earn 100 Vitality Drive points when you purchase access to the Advance EyeGym course.
How it works
The Advanced EyeGym course has four new drills, each made up of five grades. Across the five grades, there are 15 levels in total. You can only progress to a higher grade when you've passed the necessary levels for each drill within that grade.
- You can access the Advanced course for a fee of R200 any time of year. This fee will give you access to the course for 12 weeks.
- For every 10 minutes of training you complete in the Advanced course, you will earn 10 Vitality Drive points. You can earn up to a maximum of 100 Vitality Drive points.
- The maximum training time you can do in a day is 10 minutes.
- If you don't earn the maximum points within the 12 week access period, you can request to reactivate the course again for a fee of R200. When you reactivate the course, you can earn the balance of your points to a maximum of 100 Vitality Drive points in a year.