Join us for a free live webinar facilitated by Claire Mawisa
Sending our children safely back to school
For many parents, deciding on whether to send children back to school in the coming weeks and months, may be agonising. On one hand, it’s important to provide access to schools as soon as possible. On the other, concerns around about children’s health and wellbeing in the context of COVID-19, and the ripple effects their return to school on their families and communities. Many parents are grappling with questions such as:
- What does the COVID-19 pandemic mean for my child, their wellbeing and education?
- What key information should guide my decisions around sending my child back to school?
- How could returning to school affect my child’s physical and mental health?
- How are South African schools preparing to safely receive learners?
- What will these processes mean for my child, day-to-day?
Register for our webinar today and reserve your spot to hear from a panel of top minds in the fields of children’s physical and mental health. The focus of the discussion will be to share insights to help your decision-making and to guard the best interests of your children.