For up to 10% cash back at Clicks and Dis-Chem, activate the HealthyCare benefit. Choose either Clicks or Dis-Chem as your main partner.
Enjoy up to 25% cash back on preventive care and every day personal and family care items when you activate the HealthyCare benefit if:
- You are a Vitality member
- You are 18 years and older
HealthyCare items include:
|Baby care||Over-the-counter (schedule 1 and 2) medicines|
|Dental care||Products to stop smoking|
|Eye care||Sun care|
|Fitness and wellbeing||Clinical services|
|First aid and emergency care||Chronic care|
|Foot and hand care||Fitness and other devices|
- Swipe your Clicks ClubCard at the till before the cashier rings up your purchases.
- If you need a Clicks ClubCard, you can complete the enrolment form at your nearest Clicks.
- Swipe your Dis-Chem HealthyCare card at the till before the cashier rings up your purchases.
- To apply for a Dis-Chem HealthyCare card, visit www.dischem.co.za and collect your card at your nearest store or go to your nearest Dis-Chem store to apply and collect in one.
You will only receive cash back and not earn Vitality points on HealthyCare items.
The cash back you get is based on the cash back percentage you qualify for (10%, 15% or 25%):
- For up to 15% cash back at your main partner, find out your Vitality Age online.
- For up to 15% cash back at your main partner, find out your Vitality Health Check at a Vitality Wellness Centre, any pharmacy in the Vitality Wellness Network at a Discovery Wellness Day or at your nearest Discovery Store.
- You and your spouse (if applicable) must complete both these health assessments once every 12 months to keep your maximum cash back percentage.
There is a monthly cash back limit:
- If you are on a membership with family members, you can get cash back on a maximum spend of R4 000 per billing cycle on the HealthyCare items you buy. The maximum cash back that you can earn in a month is R1 000.
- If you are the only person on your membership, you can get cash back on a maximum spend of R2 000 per billing cycle on the HealthyCare items you buy. The maximum cash back that you can earn in a month is R500
See known issues and get troubleshooting help with the following: