Vitality members can fly to one of eight destinations in either Australia or New Zealand and save up to a maximum of 35% (on base ticket fare only) with Qantas, depending on your Vitality status at the time of making your booking:
You can fly to one of eight international destinations with Qantas, via Sydney.
These destinations can change at any time and include:
- Adelaide, Australia
- Brisbane, Australia
- Christchurch, New Zealand
- Melbourne – Australia
- Perth – Australia
- Sydney - direct to Australia
- Wellington – New Zealand
- Auckland - New Zealand
Need to know
- If you join Vitality more than three months after joining Discovery, you will have to wait another three months before you can use Vitality Travel benefits.
- Airport taxes are not included in the Vitality discount.
- There will be a Vitality booking fee added to all international flights booked through Vitality, for each ticket.
- The discount applies to any publicly available full fare rate.
- You must book at least six weeks before the departure date for all flights.
- Any price displayed remains estimated. Until such time as the seat is booked and a confirmation received, the price is not guaranteed.
- All infant and child bookings have to be made through the kulula call centre, not online. More information is available on www.kulula.com
- You can only book tickets that are available at the time.
- You can make up to two international Economy or Premium Economy bookings per Vitality member, per year, with the Vitality discount (including British Airways International and Emirates flights). This applies to the date that the booking is made, not the date of the flight.
- You can use this benefit for one-way or return flights departing from Johannesburg, Durban or Cape Town.
- All flights depart from South Africa via Sydney.
- Changing your booking depends on the terms of the ticket. A fee may be charged.
- You can only pay for your booking by credit card.
- Tickets bought through Vitality are non-refundable and they cannot be moved over to any other airline.
- At the check-in counter, please show your passport and valid visa.
- No international tickets will be issued without a passport number.
- View the full set of rules for Qantas here.