Getting active, driving well and spending responsibly has never been more rewarding. Soon, Discovery Vitality members will be able to earn and spend their Discovery Miles in multiple ways.
The Discovery Miles programme has been enhanced to reward you like never before. In 2020, we will expand the number of ways for you to earn Discovery Miles, and once you have earned them, you can have loads of fun spending them.
How you can earn Discovery Miles
From early 2020, as a Discovery Vitality Health member with a Discovery Bank credit card, you can earn Discovery Miles in a number of ways.
- Get up to 75% back in Discovery Miles on your qualifying HealthyLiving spend when you shop at Pick n Pay and Woolworths and up to 50% back in Discovery Miles at Clicks, Dis-Chem, Sportsmans Warehouse and Totalsports. Vitality members without a Discovery Bank credit card will still get their up to 25% back paid in cash into their nominated bank account.
- Earn hundreds of Discovery Miles through Vitality Active Rewards, for getting healthy, driving well and spending responsibly.
- As a Discovery Bank credit card holder, you’ll earn up to 20% back in Discovery Miles when you fill up at BP and selected Shell service stations or catch a ride with Uber.
- Plus, earn up to 1 Discovery Mile for every R15 on all qualifying purchases every time you shop in-store or online. For the Discovery Miles earn qualifying criteria, log in and view the 'info and tips' page.
Have fun spending your Discovery Miles
Spending Discovery Miles has never been easier. From early 2020, you can spend your Discovery Miles on a range of exciting rewards.
- Through Vitality Active Rewards, you’ll be able to spend your Discovery Miles at partners such as Box Office, Exclusive Books, iStore, NetFlix, Typo and so many more.
- Your online and in-store shopping experience will include Dis-Chem, Loot.co.za, Hirsch’s, One Day Only, Sportsmans Warehouse, Yuppiechef, Zando and a whole lot more.
- Travel just became even more accessible, you’ll be able to use your Discovery Miles to pay for flights and accommodation and will also be able to convert them to pay for travel with our flight partner programmes such as British Airways Executive Club and SAA Voyager.
- You’ll also be able to exchange them for cash or use them to pay anyone else who has a Discovery Miles account, with Discovery Bank
Wait, that’s not all; kids aged 2 to 17 years old will also be able to earn and spend Discovery Miles with Vitality Active Rewards for Kids and Teens. Find out more here.
With so many awesome and exciting ways to earn and spend your Discovery Miles, it’s time for you to get active, drive well and spend responsibly to maximize your rewards in 2020.
Get healthy. Get rewarded. Get Discovery Miles.