Please click here to login into Discovery Digital Id
As a Vitality member, you get 20% off the lowest price advertised by Greyhound on any journey. The journey includes luxury reclining seats, on-board movies and cabin attendants on most routes. Greyhound coaches travel to 150 destinations in South Africa and carry more than 1 million passengers every year.
Need to know
- Each member on a Vitality membership can book a maximum of one return ticket on a day, up to four return tickets each month, and a maximum of 24 return tickets in a calendar year.
- Discounts are only available at Greyhound ticket offices or at a Greyhound customer care centre.
- When you make your booking, you’ll need your Discovery Vitality membership number and ID.
- If you don’t claim your saving upfront, it cannot be given to you after the booking is made.
- You can buy your tickets up to six months in advance.
- Passengers are only entitled to one discount and no further discounts apply. The Vitality discount does not apply to special prices advertised from time to time by Shoprite, Computicket and travel agents.
- The savings do not apply to weekly or monthly tickets.
- Prices are subject to change and tickets are subject to availability.
- If you join Vitality more than 3 months after joining Discovery, you’ll have to wait another 3 months before you can use this benefit.
- View a full set of rules for Greyhound here.
To get your Vitality discount when you make a Greyhound booking:
- Visit any Greyhound ticket office, or
- Call 011 611 8000 or 087 352 0352
Have your ID and Vitality membership number on hand. Visit www.greyhound.co.za to view all the terms and conditions.