As a Vitality member, you get 20% off the lowest price advertised by Greyhound on any journey. The journey includes luxury reclining seats, on-board movies and cabin attendants on most routes. Greyhound coaches travel to 150 destinations in South Africa and carry more than 800 000 passengers every year.
Need to know
- The Vitality discount does not apply to special prices advertised from time to time by Shoprite, Computicket and travel agents.
- You can only buy one ticket a day, up to four tickets a month and 24 tickets in a calendar year.
- You can buy your tickets up to six months in advance.
- When you make your booking, you’ll need your Discovery membership card and ID.
- If you don’t claim your saving upfront, it cannot be given to you after the booking is made.
- Greyhound’s standard rules apply.
- Discounts are only available at Greyhound ticket offices or at a Greyhound customer care centre.
- Passengers are only entitled to one discount. They can either get the 10% website discount or 20% Vitality discount.
- The savings do not apply to weekly or monthly tickets.
- Prices vary according to the season and depend on the route.
- Tickets are subject to availability.
- If you join Vitality more than 3 months after joining Discovery, you’ll have to wait another 3 months before you can use Vitality and Discovery Card’s travel benefits and partners.
- View a full set of rules for Greyhound here.
To make a Greyhound booking:
- Visit any Greyhound ticket office or,
- call 011 611 8000.
Visit www.greyhound.co.za to view these terms and conditions.