Book your domestic car hire with Europcar or Tempest Car Hire and save up to 35% on the lowest publically available rates. Remember, your saving is based on your Vitality status at the time of making your booking.
NEED TO KNOW
- To get your saving as a Vitality member, book online at www.kulula.com or call 0861 58 58 52.
- To qualify for your Vitality saving, you must book through kulula.com at least 6 hours before you collect the car.
- If you arrive at a Europcar or Tempest Car Hire branch without an existing Vitality booking, you will qualify for a flat 10% saving only (subject to vehicle availability).
- The Vitality discount applies to South African bookings only.
- You can save up to 35% on car hire based on your Vitality status at the time of your booking.
Your Vitality saving will be based on the daily rate, which includes:
- Damage and theft waiver
- Airport surcharge
- Tourism levy
1. Standard Collision Damage and Theft Loss Waiver, Pay a reduced liability if the vehicle is damaged or stolen. This excludes tyre and windscreen damage.
- A lower daily rate
- A higher limited liability
- A higher deposit
2. Super Collision Damage and Theft Loss Waiver,: Pay a further reduced liability if the vehicle is damaged or stolen. This excludes tyre and windscreen damage.
- A slightly higher daily rate
- A much lower limited liability
- A lower deposit
- You must be a Vitality member to make a car rental booking.
- You must have a valid unendorsed driver’s license for at least three years
- There is an additional fee for drivers under the age of 23.
- The driver must have a valid credit card.
- Discovery Miles cannot be used for car rental.
- Bookings are non-transferable and cannot be moved to another car hire company.
- You cannot use the Vitality saving with any other promotions.
- For more information, please check the full set of rules in the car hire benefit guide.