Happy May – a month where we invite you to celebrate healthier living with us. This week is World Move for Health Day, an annual global initiative to promote physical activity. Consider joining the gym if you’re not already a member, do a parkrun or myrun on the weekend...whatever works for you to move more this May.
Here is what’s happening in your Vitality world this month:
- Say hello to Vitality HealthyDining This exclusive benefit means big rewards when you order healthier meals takeaways through Uber Eats restaurants including Col’Cacchio, Doppio Zero, Nando’s and Ocean Basket.
- Spoil mom this Mother’s Day and use your Vitality reward points and diamonds at these great Vitality Active Rewards partners - Mugg & Bean, Nu, Dis-Chem, Netflorist, Zando, Amani Spas, and so much more.
- Want a fitness device on us? You can now run, walk, swim, gym your way to up to 100% cash back on a HUAWEI Band 2 Pro.
- We have R20 000 to give away. Four lucky HealthyGear members stand the chance to WIN their spend back from our HealthyGear partners, Sportsmans Warehouse and Totalsports.
- “The power of a WhatsApp group.” Khethiwe Mlangeni – co-founder of PopUpGym – has these fitness tips to inspire you on World Move for Health Day.
Get healthy. Get rewarded. Get Vitality.
Call us on 0860 000 628 or leave your detais below and we will call you back.