You can get up to 50% of your fuel and Gautrain spend back each month. You can also choose to have your fuel rewards doubled and paid into your Excess Funder Account. Fuel rewards are only available on the Classic, Essential and Executive plan.
Get up to 50% of your monthly fuel spend back
You can get up to 50% back in fuel rewards each month when you fill up at BP or Shell. If you have a Gautrain Gold card, you can get up to 50% back on your monthly Gautrain spend too. If you purchase fuel at BP or Shell and make use of the Gautrain, we?ll reward you on your total monthly combined spend. You can also choose to have your fuel rewards doubled and paid into your Excess Funder Account.
Each DQ Point you earn enables you to get fuel rewards on R1 of fuel or Gautrain spend or both.
To maximise your fuel rewards:
- You must insure your motor vehicle and home.
- You must link your Vitalitydrive card and your Gautrain Gold card so we can keep track of your fuel spend and the money you have loaded onto your Gautrain Gold card for the month.
- You must complete and pass a Tiger Wheel & Tyre Annual MultiPoint check.
- You must swipe your Vitalitydrive card at BP or Shell when you fill up.
|Essential Plan car insurance||Essential Plan car and home insurance||Classic and Executive Plan car insurance only||Classic and Executive Plan car and home insurance||Motorcycle and home insurance|
|Immediate rewards||Up to 5%||Up to 10%||Up to 10%||Up to 20%||Up to 10%|
|Rewards for passing
a Tiger Wheel & Tyre Annual MultiPoint check
|Up to 12.5%||Up to 25%||Up to 25%||Up to 50%||Up to 25%|
To qualify for the maximum fuel rewards percentage, you need to pass your Tiger Wheel & Tyre Annual MultiPoint check and have insured building or household contents or both for a minimum of R250 000.
More about your fuel rewards
Locating the nearest BP or Shell
What to do at BP or Shell
- When paying for your fuel, simply give your Vitalitydrive card to the BP or Shell petrol attendant and ask them to swipe it
- You will receive a slip for each transaction which you can keep as proof
- If a BP or a Shell service station does not have a swipe facility simply email the slip to the following email address:email@example.com
How your fuel rewards will be calculated if you purchase fuel at BP or Shell and use the Gautrain
Your fuel rewards will be calculated using both your fuel and Gautrain spend, up to a total monthly combined spend of R1 600. We also consider the DQ Points you have earned for the month. The lower of your DQ Points or fuel and Gautrain spend will be multiplied by your fuel rewards percentage.
More about the Gautrain
The Gautrain system provides you with a safe, comfortable and reliable train service, a dedicated bus system, as well as drop-off and parking facilities at all stations (except at OR Tambo International Airport). These services are fully integrated and may be used separately or jointly by transferring from one to another. Find out more about the Gautrain here. View station and route info, and a fare calculator here, and detailed information about peak and off-peak timetables, and bus fares. For easy access to these details while you?re on the go, learn more about their mobile app and mobi site.