Other things you need to know
- You need to have an active Vitality drive membership.
- You will be debited within 24 hours following your trip.
- If you are still within the initial 12 month period you may switch to the new membership at the end of the period.
- In order to switch to the new pay per use option you need to give a calendar month notice if you have completed your initial 12 month period.
- For assistance, call Road Trip on 087 943 8671 or visit. www.roadtrip.co.za
- Young Adult benefit clients who use the service won’t have money deducted from their Rewards Fund for driving between 23:00 and 04:30.
- Corporate and group packages are excluded from this benefit.
*Discovery Insure is not responsible for any loss, damage or harm that may arise as a result of the use of any aspect of the Road Trip chauffeur service. Discovery Insure will assess any claims (in accordance with Discovery Insure's ordinary protocols) which relate to any loss, damage or harm caused by a Road Trip Driver to your vehicle.