Trouble logging in?
If you do not have a Discovery website account, you will need to register and create your username and password.
You can request a username reminder or reset your password or both online
You can also request a username reminder or reset your password by calling us on 0860 100 696. Simply enter your ID number and select the relevant options.
Your account profile will be locked if you enter your discovery.co.za username or password incorrectly 5 times.
You can unlock your account here
If you received a temporary password via email or SMS you can log in with your username and temporary password. You will then be prompted to create a new password. Your temporary password is only valid for 7 days.
How do I register for the Vitality Open?
- Download and register on the latest Discovery app
- Upon registration you will be prompted to provide the following information:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- South African ID/passport number
- Cellphone number and email address
- To complete your registration you will need to enter the One Time Pin (OTP) that will be SMSed to you
- You will also be prompted to link your Samsung Health or Health app. This will help us to reward you for tracking your fitness days
- Next, download and install the Discovery Insure app
- You will be prompted to grant consent to show your data on leaderboards and to your friends. If you don't grant access, you won’t be able to participate in the social aspects of the Vitality Open.
You can now start getting active and driving well.
Should you need any assistance with registration, please call 0860 100 696 and select option 2 for Vitality Open login queries, and the select the option applicable to you.
How do I update my contact details?
- Log into the Discovery app with your username and password
- Navigate to your profile and input your password
- Tap on 'Contact details'.
- Scroll down and tap on 'update information' and follow the prompts.
When I input my ID/Passport number I get an error message, how can I resolve this?
Please check the format of your ID/passport number and make sure that it is correct.
I did not receive my One Time Pin via sms, how can I resolve this?
Please check that the contact details you supplied are correct. On rare occasions, it can take a few minutes to receive your OTP.
The Discovery app is not allowing me to register for the Vitality Open, how can I fix this?
Make sure you have the latest version of the Discovery app.