Enjoy a safer, more convenient way to pay on the go with your favourite eligible Apple devices. Apple Pay is available on most iPhones, Apple Watches, iPads and Macs, which means you can make easy, secure contactless payments. Plus, you'll continue enjoying all the rewards you normally get with a Discovery Bank card.
Set up Apple Pay through the Discovery Bank app in just a few taps. The app automatically enters your card details and verifies your identity so you'll be ready to tap to pay in no time. You can also add your Discovery Bank card using the Wallet app on your Apple device.
- Log in to the latest version of the Discovery Bank app.
- Find the card you want to add to your Apple Wallet.
- Tap Add to Apple Wallet and follow the instructions.
- Open the Apple Wallet app on your iPhone.
- Tap the + button on the top-right corner.
- Enter your Discovery Bank card details or scan the front of your card using your iPhone's camera.
- You will receive an OTP to verify your identity. Enter it and you'll be ready to use Apple Pay.
To set up Apple Pay on your Apple Watch
- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Select Wallet & Apple Pay.
- Tap Add Card.
Apple Pay is the easiest way to pay in-store, in-app and online using your linked Discovery Bank card and any of your eligible Apple devices. With Apple Pay, you save time and enjoy the convenience of paying with a device you use every day.
See how to pay in stores:
Pay easily and securely wherever you see the contactless payment sign or the Apple Pay mark.
For any other questions about Apple Pay, read these FAQs.