To end this year on a MoveToGive high, we're proud to have partnered with the Reach For A Dream Foundation again.
Because of you, over R10 million has been donated to charity organisations around the country since the inception of Vitality MoveToGive. In the past year alone:
- You've supplied over 200 bikes to Qhubeka to help schoolchildren and health workers travel to school and work quicker and more safely.
- You've provided 140 000 sanitary packs for girls, to help them maintain their dignity and keep them in school.
- You've allocated hundreds of maths, science and technology lessons to help develop students' long-term skillsets.
- You've helped build a brand new Dream Room at Chris Hani Baragwanath Hospital for sick children undergoing treatment for cancer.
- You've donated 550 000 liters of water and over 5 000 food parcels for survivors of Cyclone Idai in Mozambique.
To end this year on a MoveToGive high, we’re proud to have partnered with the Reach For A Dream Foundation again.
RFAD helps children with life-threatening illnesses realise their dreams. These dreams are anything the children want and, in the past, have included meeting celebrities (local and international), attending special events like concerts and sports matches, being gifted with tech and gadgets like cellphones and laptops, and enjoying a meal out or a day of pampering for the whole family.
31 Dreams for the festive season
Over the next few weeks, as we count down the days until 2020, help us unlock the dreams of 31 Reach For A Dream children in hospitals around the country. By getting active, driving well and spending responsibly, you’ll earn plays on your Vitality Active Rewards gameboard.
- Achieve your goals
- Pick a tile
- Earn your reward points
...and choose MoveToGive as your weekly reward.
Get active. Get (others) rewarded.