Handicaps Network Africa
Handicaps Network Africa (HNA) is the provider of the official South African Golf Association (SAGA) Handicaps to 140 000 golfers throughout the country to 500 golf clubs throughout South Africa and Southern Africa.
Earn Vitality points for playing the game you love if:
- You are a Vitality member
- As a Vitality member there are two age categories
- Adult members, over 18 years
- Child members between the age of 6 and 17 years
- You activate your points profile on www.handicaps.co.za
- You enter your score after each round through the handicap terminals at all clubs – see www.handicaps.co.za or the mobile app.
You will also have access your latest handicap, historical scores and the handicaps of your fellow golfers.
Need to know
- Vitality adults and child members between the age of 6 and 17 years old can each earn 100 Vitality points per day, up to a maximum of 30 000 Vitality fitness points a year (per member).
- Points will only be awarded for one fitness activity a day.
- If you complete two fitness activities in one day, then the higher of the points between the two will be awarded.
- Your points will take four days to reflect.
- Only rounds entered on the handicap system will earn Vitality points. In order to earn Vitality points all rounds need to be captured on the HNA system.
- Vitality members can also earn points for every nine-hole round of golf they play and record on the HNA system.
- View a full set of rules for Handicaps Network Africa here.
How to activate your points profile:
- Ensure that you have registered with Handicaps Network Africa and that you have your username and PIN/Password readily available.
- Log into the “Golfer Login” section on www.handicaps.co.za.
- Go to ‘My Account’.
- Click on ‘Activate’ under Discovery Vitality.
- Have your Discovery Health number with you and fill this number in when you register.
- You will get an email to confirm that your points profile is active.
- Please make sure your email address is correct.
- SMS the word “HNA” followed by your “ID number” and then your “SA Player ID” to 47751.