Vitality MoveToGive has partnered with CHOC Childhood Cancer Foundation South Africa to donate dignity, joy, love and a hand of hope to children and teenagers living with cancer.
CHOC provides comprehensive support and care to children and teenagers diagnosed with cancer or a life-threatening blood disorder and their families.
From the time of diagnosis, CHOC offers practical support in the form of accommodation, transport assistance, Carebags with essential items and information to approximately over 3000 beneficiaries and their families annually. Alongside this practical support, the organisation offers psychosocial and emotional support through more than 17 000 family interactions.
This month, you can donate your Discovery Miles to CHOC through Vitality MoveToGive.
Your Discovery Miles can help support children and teens diagnosed with cancer
Get active, drive well or spend responsibly through Vitality Active Rewards to earn Discovery Miles. You can then donate your Discovery Miles to help support children and teens with cancer through Vitality MoveToGive:
- For 300 Discovery Miles, you can donate a toy to a child living with cancer.
- For 600 Discovery Miles, you can donate a Carebag with essential items and a toy to a child or teen who has been newly diagnosed with cancer.
- For 1 500 Discovery Miles, you can provide psychosocial support to a child or teen with cancer and their family.
- For 2 500 Discovery Miles, you can donate a dignity pack with new pyjamas, nappies or sanitary products to a child or teen with cancer.
How you can donate
Here's how you can donate your Discovery Miles to CHOC Childhood Cancer Foundation South Africa in the Discovery app:
- Activate Vitality Active Rewards in the latest version of the Discovery app.
- Achieve your exercise, drive or money goals to earn a play on the gameboard.
- Pick a tile on the gameboard to reveal Discovery Miles.
- Spend your Discovery Miles on Vitality MoveToGive charity donations.
You can also donate to CHOC on their website.
Get active to get (others) rewarded.
Not on Vitality Active Rewards yet? Activate it for free in the Discovery app so you can participate in this important cause by keeping more than hope alive for children and teens with cancer and their families.