While we support our President’s call to curb the spread of COVID-19 by staying in, and preparing our own meals at home, we can also assist those in need of proper basic nutrition with Vitality MoveToGive.
While we support our President’s call to curb the spread of COVID-19 by staying in, and preparing our own meals at home, we can also assist those in need of proper basic nutrition in this stay at home period. Discovery Vitality has partnered with FoodForward SA – the largest food security charity in South Africa. Together, we will help channel food to those in need via community organisations which serve the aged, children, people living with HIV/AIDs, the disabled, homeless, and vulnerable women. Providing optimal nutrition is critical in maintaining a strong immune system at this time.
Vitality members with Vitality Active Rewards can donate their Discovery Miles to a new Vitality MoveToGive campaign with FoodForward SA.
Here's how you can be part of this initiative:
- Activate Vitality Active Rewards through the Discovery app.
- Achieve your personalised weekly exercise, drive or money goal to earn instant Discovery Miles plus a play on the gameboard
- Pick a tile on the gameboard to reveal even more Discovery Miles.
- Spend your Discovery Miles on Vitality MoveToGive charity donations.
- Simply use the Discovery Miles you’ve accumulated, or earn Discovery Miles by achieving your weekly exercise, drive or money goals to help feed those in need. Terms and conditions apply.