Sunglass Hut has been bringing the sun to you since 1971. And to celebrate our Discovery Miles in-store partner's 50th anniversary, we're dazzling you with a special offer, and a Ray-Ban giveaway this month.
Join us as we celebrate Sunglass Hut's 50th anniversary from 28 May to 28 June 2021, with a special offer and giveaways just for you.
Special offer: get 20% or more off at Sunglass Hut
For a limited time only qualifying Discovery Miles clients can get 20% off on select sunglasses at Sunglass Hut. Plus, get between 5% to 20% EXTRA off on the discounted price when you pay with Discovery Miles instead.
All you have to do is pay with your Discovery Bank card in store, pay with Discovery Miles or use a combination of both at any Sunglass Hut across the country before Monday, 28 June 2021.
Save even more when spending Discovery Miles
Why settle for 20% off? After the Sunglass Hut upfront discount of 20% has been applied to your purchase, you can boost your saving by an additional 5% to 20% off when you pay with your Discovery Miles as a qualifying Discovery Bank client with Vitality Money.
How does it work?
To get the additional up to 20% discount when paying with Discovery Miles as a Vitality Money member, you'll get 5% off for every Vitality programme that you've activated (Vitality Health, Vitality Drive and Vitality Money) plus an additional 5% for having a Discovery Bank Suite with Vitality Money.
The upfront 20% discount is a limited-offer, so be quick! Which style will you pick? Remember, you can get your Discovery Miles 5% to 20% discount all year at Sunglass Hut on brands like Ray-Ban, Michael Kors, Oakley, Vogue, Versace and many more.
Stand a chance to WIN Ray-Ban sunglasses
We're also giving away two pairs of Ray-Ban sunglasses every week during Sunglass Hut's anniversary month. Keep an eye on our Vitality Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages for our social media giveaway. Limits, terms and conditions apply.
Celebrating 50 years of premier performance sunglasses
Back in 1971, people used to walk miles to optometrist Sanford Ziff's Sunglass Hut kiosk in Miami's Dadeland Mall. 50 years later, you can pick a chic pair of sunglasses at over 3 000 stores across the globe - from North America to sunny South Africa. You can even pay for your shades with Discovery Miles. Wonder what Sanford would say about that?
Sunglass Hut, here's to the next 50 years.
What you need to know
- You need to be a Discovery Bank client with a Discovery Bank card to get the Sunglass Hut 20% discount.
- After the Sunglass Hut 20% upfront discount is applied, you can pay using your Discovery Bank card, Discovery Miles or a combination of both.
- Discovery Bank clients need Vitality Money to qualify for the 5% to 20% extra off on the discounted price when paying with Discovery Miles.
- Your up to 20% Discovery Miles savings will be automatically applied to the Discovery Miles amount, and will show next to the rand amount when making payment. You will also receive a confirmation SMS.
- Discovery Miles cannot be redeemed at Sunglass Hut Woolworths stores.
- The promotion excludes the following brands: Chanel, Oliver People's, Alain Mikli, Maui Jim, Sunglass Hut Collection as well as Accessories and the following three Oakley styles: Kato, Kato X and Encoder. The discount offer is only valid when purchasing full priced Sunglasses - excludes Sale items.
- Remember to show your Discovery Bank card or when paying with your Discovery Miles, show the cashier your Discovery Miles code screen in the Discovery Bank app to get your 20% discount with Sunglass Hut upfront at the till. Discovery Bank clients paying with Apple Pay, Fitbit Pay, Garmin Pay or Samsung Pay can show the cashier the virtual card on their smart device before making payment.
Your account needs to be in good standing to access the above benefits. Limits, terms and conditions apply.
Discovery Vitality (Pty) Ltd. Registration number: 1999/007736/07. Terms, conditions and limits apply.
Discovery Bank Limited. Registration number 2015/408745/06. An authorised financial services and registered credit provider. FSP number 48657. NCR registration number NCRCP9997. Limits, terms and conditions apply.