You could be one of the first South Africans to own an Apple Watch Series 3 or 5 with cellular connectivity. Discovery Vitality members with a qualifying Discovery Bank credit card have the exclusive opportunity to fully fund this new watch through Vitality Active Rewards.
Discovery Vitality members with a qualifying Discovery Bank credit card get exclusive access to one of the most exciting products to launch in South Africa this year: Apple Watch with cellular.
Until now, only the GPS-enabled version of Apple Watch was available in South Africa. The wait is finally over. You will now be able to enjoy all the magnificent benefits of Apple Watch Cellular. On launch, the cellular connectivity technology is exclusively available on the Vodacom network.
How can the Apple Watch Cellular improve your life?
- You can make calls, send and receive messages.
- It has an Always-On Retina display that never sleeps, so you can see the time all the time (exclusive to Apple Watch Series 5 ).
- You can customise it any way you like.
- It keeps an eye on your heart and sends you heart health notifications if your heart rate is too high or too low.
- It also motivates you to move, exercise and stand more with an activity ring that tracks your progress.
- You can store your favourite music for motivation on the run.
- And with its built-in compass, you'll never get lost (exclusive to Apple Watch Series 5).
- Stay connected wherever you are.
- Call for help when you need it with emergency SOS and fall detection (exclusive to Apple Watch Series 5 ).
- It lets you do it all, even while you’re away from your phone.
Whichever model you choose, Apple Watch can help you be more active, healthy, and connected every day. With all these amazing benefits waiting just for you, isn't it time you upgraded to the future?
Not on the benefit yet? Here's how to get your Apple Watch with Vitality Active Rewards
Vitality Health members who are Discovery Bank clients with a qualifying Discovery Bank credit card can either get Apple Watch Series 3 Cellular Aluminium Case Sport 38mm or Apple Watch Series 5 Aluminium Case Sport 40mm funded in full through Vitality Active Rewards by reaching your weekly exercise goals over 24 months.
If you activate Vitality Active Rewards with Apple Watch and wish to upgrade to Apple Watch Series 5 Cellular Aluminium Case Sport 40mm, all you have to do is pay the price difference upfront at the iStore after activating the Apple Watch benefit. You'll then continue to fund your Apple Watch by reaching your weekly exercise goals on Vitality Active Rewards.
Your qualifying Discovery Bank credit card must be in good standing and will need to have a limit of at least R15 000 and an available balance of at least R5 000 when you collect your Apple Watch at iStore. Don't have a Discovery Bank credit card? Upgrade to Discovery Bank today and enjoy boosted rewards from Vitality for banking healthier.
If you have an existing Vitality Active Rewards with Apple Watch benefit you will need to settle your current benefit and then activate a new Apple Watch benefit to upgrade to Apple Watch Cellular.
New to Vitality Active Rewards with Apple Watch? You can get started in three easy steps:
- Get Apple Watch
Download the latest version of the Discovery app for iPhone and activate Vitality Active Rewards with Apple Watch. You’ll pay a once-off, non-refundable activation fee of R999. Then contact your local iStore to order and collect your Apple Watch.
- Get active
Your Apple Watch will help you achieve your weekly Vitality Active Rewards exercise goal by measuring your daily activity, allowing you to earn Vitality exercise points in the Discovery app.
- Get rewarded
Achieve your Vitality Active Rewards exercise goals, receive weekly rewards and fund your Apple Watch in full.
- Learn more about the Vitality Active Rewards with Apple Watch benefit.