Another challenge. Another chance for you to collect your next Vitality challenge badge, earn Vitality points and win great prizes from Garmin. Sign up now to join our Vitality Track or Trail challenge on 19 and 20 June 2021.
Did you love (or miss out on) our Vitality One Day One Ride/Run challenge in March? Then you're in luck, because your second Vitality challenge is here.
Don't miss our Vitality Track or Trail challenge
Join our virtual run or ride on your Vitality-linked Strava app or your fitness device.
It's open to everyone, free to join, and a fun way to connect with your fellow runners and cyclists safely.
So, are you ready to go off-road with Vitality?
- Complete: a 25 km virtual route
- Start: Saturday, 19 June anytime virtually
- Finish: Saturday, 19 June before 23:59
- Where: Virtually
- Entry fee: R0!
- Complete: a 5 km, 10 km or 15 km run
- Start: Sunday, 20 June anytime virtually
- Finish: Sunday, 20 June before 23:59
- Where: Virtually
- Entry fee: R0!
Team Vitality members will enjoy a R50 VIP hospitality voucher from Woolworths (yes, even virtually!) and Vitality members will earn 300 points when completing:
- A 5 km run (or longer) virtual route.
- A 25 km cycle (or longer) virtual route.
Remember to sign up for our Track or Trail challenge on the RaceTec entry platform to earn your challenge badge, Vitality points, make your way to the top of our Vitality leaderboard and discounted Team Vitality training kits.
Plus, there will be exciting prizes from Garmin up for grabs.
- Runners, you could be sprinting away with a brand new Garmin Forerunner 245 Music. You do the running and this GPS running smartwatch does the thinking. It even gets to know you, mile after mile and song after song.
- Cyclists, you could win a Garmin EdgeŽ 130 Plus. Never stop cycling with this compact GPS bike computer. Whether you ride to explore new trails or save the planet in your daily commute, you can keep going with Edge 130 Plus.
Remember to track your workout!
Here's how Vitality members can earn 300 Vitality points in the Track or Trail challenge:
Track a minimum of 25 km virtually with a Vitality-linked fitness device or the Strava app.
Track a minimum of 5 km with a Vitality-linked fitness device or the Strava app.
Make sure to download and link the Strava app to your Discovery app to earn points and get rewarded.
By participating in the event/s You shall ensure that You comply with the government regulations at all times material to your participation in the Vitality Track or Trail challenge. It is Your duty to familiarise yourself with the Applicable Laws and the permitted conduct. Please note that the Vitality Track or Trail challenge is organized within the realm of the Applicable Laws in relation to the national lockdown in the Republic of South Africa. At all material times, the ambit of the Applicable Laws will apply. We encourage all Participants to remain at their homes. Discovery Vitality and/or Discovery Limited shall not be liable to the Participant or any third party for any wrongdoings, claims, direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages that may arise as a direct, consequential and/or indirect result of your participation and non-compliance with the Applicable Laws as on the date(s) of the Vitality Track or Trail challenge
Get your limited-edition Team Vitality buff, socks and myrun timing band
Join Team Vitality before 31 August 2021 and get a special-edition Team Vitality buff and awesome socks to keep you warm and toasty while you hit the tracks and trails this winter. Read more about our Team Vitality special offer.