If you’re the ultimate Avengers fan then join Vitality and Marvel on an epic adventure as we celebrate happy, healthy heroes.
Be a healthy hero for your kids and get your family moving for a chance to win one of five Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Endgame hampers worth over R5 000 each.
For a chance to win this awesome prize, you and your family must complete the following before 30 June 2019:
- All families with children from 2 to 5 need to earn at least 1 000 Vitality fitness points during the competition period.
- All families with children from 6 – 17 years old need to earn at least 2 000 Vitality fitness points during the competition period.
Here are some ways in which you can earn Vitality points by getting moving as a family:
- Take part in weekly parkruns and myruns as a family (children from age 6 can earn points).
- Visit the gym. You earn points at either Virgin Active or Planet Fitness gyms and children from age 6 can earn points too.
- Use a Vitality-linked fitness device. Children from age 14 can earn points for this.
- Participate in Vitality Active Rewards.
- Try some or all of these ways to get active and earn points.
Being a healthy, happy hero
As you get fitter and stronger, encourage your children to do the same. Take them along to a weekly parkrun or myrun and let them get moving – it is a great way to get active and fitter together and bond while having fun as a family.
You can also attend a children’s fitness class together at your local gym. Whatever you choose to do, you can be sure that moving and having fun sets the tone for a great family fitness dynamic.
Being a healthy, happy hero is not only about physical strength, it is also about bravery, resilience, courage and a never say die attitude. It’s much like any fitness journey because all the best heroes are ordinary people who push themselves to be extraordinary.